Allah...forgive me always..

Sunday, January 1, 2012

the making of AKMAL AKMA wedding cards~^^

my second brother is getting married in few months...i was asked to make his wedding card..300cards will be distribute~including to his future wife siblings...this means both of them have to distribute 150 per each...i have no idea to make simple but nice and quiet unique card, but i had tried my best to give the best for his wedding..our target is "small budget but great wedding..."...so here there are, some of my creation...until now, he love my first design,here------>





but, in two days ago, i was trying to make another design...such more simple and cute cards, very suitable for sweet couple..especially for them..(they had been coupled since lowest six and now they are already 23!!)..so future sis and bro...what do you think....huhu..^^
 


besides, bro also had request this design...

so i just created this design to be print on craft paper such like the above paper, i think it more save than using paper card...here's my design------->




i did'nt feel tired doing this for them..coz i enjoyed it...^^



sorry for my broken english~=P





No comments: